July 02, 2015

Face Mask Focus: Glam Glow Supermud

So I have been thinking for a while - I have a serious love for face masks & I don't really ever get a chance to share that. So I will be sharing a Face Mask Focus on all that I test and try.

That way you can learn from my purchasing mistakes as well lol.

Firstly I wanted to share a product from a range I have great love for. GLAMGLOW

Few things though, I personally don't see the value in buying the larger sizes due to them actually drying out before I can use all of the product. I definitely recommend getting samples of the products first - I found the tingle of the youth mud to be far more intense than the super mud. To the point I almost panicked - so it definitely wouldn't be suited to all.

I have a full review and demo of the super mud on my youtube channel, make sure you check it out to find out more.



Talk Soon, S x.



No comments

Post a Comment