July 06, 2015

June Favourites

Hello Lovelies!

Can you believe it is July already? This year is truly flying! As much as I want it to slow down, I am definitely ready for the warmer months to be here.

I have actually found quite a few products over the past 2 months & I am excited to share them with you.

I finally purchased a few products which I had been considering for quite a while - & now, I don't know why I waited so long.

If you want to see all the products and more detail about each I have posted a video on my youtube channel including all the products I have been loving if you would like to check it out.

Make sure you comment with your current favourite products, I love hearing what products you have been trying and enjoying.

Talk Soon, S x.






No comments

Post a Comment