June 22, 2015

The Adventure That Will Never End....

Travel - the only thing you can spend money on that will make you richer! 


While those of us living in the southern hemisphere are trying to keep warm, those to the north are heating up for a brilliant summer of fun!

It is now a year ago since we left for our 3month european adventure and I wish we were about to head off another adventure. 

I thought I would share quickly with any of you who are about to depart on an amazing adventure some of my travel tips. 

I uploaded a video to my YouTube channel which contains a few handy hints and tips which I have learnt along my travels. 

Make sure you leave a comment with some of your tips and tricks that I can use for my next trip! (I am thinking a snow trip is well overdue!!)

I also have some travel vlogs if you would like to check out our adventures abroad! 



Talk Soon, S x. 

No comments

Post a Comment