March 21, 2017

SNEAK PEEK: Lush 2017 Easter Collection

Can you believe it, it is actually almost easter. Easter is actually one of my favourite times of the year, for a few reasons. 1. Chocolate 2. My birthday & 3. LUSH EASTER COLLECTION! 





As with any collection launch at Lush, this years release does not disappoint, bringing back some old favourites and some extra new surprises. The collection will be available from March 23rd - April 27th, here are a few of the collection which I was lucky enough to receive. 



Which Came First - $9.95 

I am super excited to use this bath both, as it is new to the easter collection this year & it contains a hidden egg (I am assuming) by the rattling. Obviously I cant shake it too much or I would ruin the surprise. I love the citrus scent of Sicilian lemon and grapefruit, it is really uplifting. 



Chick 'N' Mix - $11.95

This bath bomb is also new to this years collection - and quite possibly my favourite ever bath bomb visually. It is comprised of 3 separate sections; the yellow (chicken), the blue (egg) and then a mini egg inside. What is actually really cool is that you could use this as 1, 2 or 3 bath bombs - so really bang for you buck. The sweet smell of bergamot is hard to miss, this oil is amazing for its calming and uplifting properties - seriously perfect for bath time relaxation after a stressful day.

Chocolate Easter Egg - $6.95/100g

I am definitely not waiting until easter to tuck into this chocolate egg. I am usually not much of a soap bar person, I would rather opt for creams and gel, however I am excited to give this one a try. The scent is really something different, it is described as rich and creamy and that it is. With vanilla, citrus, coconut oil and cocoa butter - I can't see this soap disappointing.  



Chocolate Lip Scrub - $9.95

The chocolate lip scrub is the latest addition to the cult favourite Lush lip scrub range. This delicious sugary scrub is an incredible combo of dark chocolate cocoa, tangerine and sweet orange oils - seriously lip licking worthy... and you can - like all Lush lip scrubs, this goodie is edible. 

I hope you have enjoyed this small sneak preview into the 2017 Lush Easter Collection. Which products do you have your eye on? Will you be picking up some old favourites or trying the some of the new collection. 



13 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous collection from Lush, they do the best holiday products every year! Gorgeous photo's x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Always love a good lush treat :) Haven't stopped in for a while but will do this week for their easter range :) Great photos as well!

    x Helen http://www.seaandstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing Easter range from Lush, everything looks so eggs-citing, haha!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited about these, it is such an exciting release!! And they smell so good!!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! Love your photos in particular - very pretty! The chocolate lip scrub is definitely my fav, although it does encourage me to go eat jaffas XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you'll love the little surprise in the Which Came First bomb. It's totally cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like their Easter collection! The chocolate srub must be delicious :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES! Everything smells so gooooood! Can't wait to use it all! <3

    Tahana

    ReplyDelete
  9. I now want to buy all those Lush Easter bath bombs!

    Ingrid
    Http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally want to try out the chocolate scrub!! LUSH never disappoints me, it's such a great brand!! And that Chicken Egg is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG how cute is this stuff! I haven't used Lush in such a long time. I want to try and get my hands on this Easter launch!

    Bec | Beauty With Bec

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks amazing! But I'm most keen on trying out the bunch of carrots and the chocolate lip scrub!

    Lubz || LUBZSAYS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Lush so can't wait to try some of these! Definitely want to try the lip scrub! X

    ReplyDelete