June 10, 2015

Curiosity Gets Me Every Time ...

If any of you are like me & suffer from a slight shopping addiction then this may have caught your eye as well...

Around a year ago I became aware of the world of subscription services & yes it sucked me right in. Surprise gifts at your door every month!! Seriously just take my money!


So over the past year I have subscribed to;

  • Bella Box
  • Lust Have It
  • Her Fashion Box 
  • Vegan Box

And for while they lasted - I absolutely loved the thrill of that parcel arriving every month. But eventually I did grow a little tired of the same service and would then switch it up with a different provider. 

I am currently considering signing up for 'THE PARCEL' as it is supposed to be 'the bees knees' & parcel of all parcels!

Bella Box & Lust have it were both very similar in that they provided beauty products, I do feel I did prefer the Bella Box's I received to the Lust Have it.

Vegan Box - this service stole my heart! I was so amazed and happy with everything I received & I am definitely considering the Vegan Box Beauty edition! 

Have any of you registered for a subscription service? What were your thoughts on it? 

I have included a playlist of all my unboxing reviews which are on my YouTube channel if you want to check out any of the services I received. Click Here To Watch

I would love to hear your comments and experiences with subscription services in the comments. 

Talk Soon, S x.



No comments

Post a Comment