March 16, 2015

My Most Used Blush Products

Hi Beauties, I thought this week I would share with you some of my favourite blush products at the moment. I have so many blush products – these would be close to my favourite make up products, although I could never pick a favourite!

So let’s jump straight into it and get blushin’!




1.       Mac Gingerly
I purchased this shade at the recommendation of a MAC Consultant whilst on holiday in New York. I was a bit hesitant on the shade due to its earthy bronze appearance. This is my definite go to blush when I am unsure of which blush I want to wear. It pairs perfectly with any strong eye or lip look. It gives the perfect flush of colour, although I would suggest a light hand when using on paler skin tones.

Price: $41.00
Where to Buy: Mac Cosmetics Stores

2.       Milani Baked Blush Luminoso
I purchased this baby online due to lack of availability in Australia. At first I was taken aback at how glittery this product appeared in the pan. I was pleasantly surprised at how wonderful this product transferred on my skin. This product gives a soft & subtle peach glow. The colour payoff and lasting power is fantastic, I really can’t fault this product. My only issue is the packaging, I feel it could be more compact & less bulky but that is far from a deal breaker for me.

Price: $10.88
Where to Buy: BeautyJoint

3.       Essence Blush up Heat Wave
The ombre trend has been hot lately & has definitely transitioned from hair to make up. Essence has done a fantastic job transitioning these vibrant orange & pink shades to create the perfect blush ombre. I was really impressed with the coral/orange/pink pigmentation of this products and the wear ability with a satin finish. I love the fact that this product is actually 3 in 1 in regards to shade choice.

Price: $7.15
Where to Buy: Priceline

4.       NYX Mocha
My favourite NYX blush to date, I would think this colour would suit majority of skin tones. It is a beautiful dark rose/peach pink matte shade – I don’t feel Mocha is really an appropriate name for it. Regardless the product is so flattering and pigmented.

Price: $9.95
Where to Buy: Target

5.       Inglot #20
For a long time I never considered Inglot products and I’m not really sure why. I definitely have become a little bit Inglot obsessed and my collection is growing. Let me just say Inglot products are AMAZING! The blushes are creamy & pigmented and the best part – they don’t have the high price tag that a lot of other products in Australia have. The product can be slightly dusty at times but they are very workable & blend easy. The shade #20 is the perfect soft matte pink shade. It gives the cheeks a hint of colour to brighten the face without being ‘too much’.

Price: $11.00
Where to Buy: Inglot Stores
I hope you guys have enjoyed reading a little about 5 of my favourite blush products. I would love if you left a comment with your current favourite Blush’s.

Much Love, S xx

2 comments:

  1. I finally found it! :) I had to get on the computer, I don't know why but I couldn't find you on my phone.

    Good to know we can find the Milani somewhere even if it is online, I always watch people on Youtube and get jealous that we don't have it readily available here :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elle!! I am glad you found me - what a mission that was!

      I know right - Beauty Joint if amazing - I am actually thinking about doing a massive haul from there soon.. makes the postage so much more worth it!

      x

      Delete