February 24, 2015

DIY Delicious Lip Scrub


All right beauties, nothing ruins plump kissable lips like dry chapped skin!  So lets get those kisser’s ready. This little tip is actually perfect for those cooler harsh winter months but we sometimes forget how much attention our lips need during the summer months as well. 


This simple DIY can be made with what you already have in your kitchen pantry. 

You will need: 
· Small Bowl 
· Teaspoon 
· Small storage container (I got mine from the grocery store, it is used for storing salad dressings) 

Ingredients: 
· Brown Sugar 
· Coconut Oil (you could use olive oil, honey or Organic Shea Butter instead) · Vanilla essence to taste (I skip this step as it already tastes amazing) 

Depending on size container which you will be storing the lip scrub. In a bowl place enough brown sugar to ¾ fill your container. Slowly add a few drops of oil and mix. You want to be left with a course consistency but have added enough oil that the products combine. 

And there you go, you have just made a very simple yet very effective and not to forget extremely tasty lip scrub! 

I personally will use this in my morning routine, prepping my lips before applying lipstick. This also ensures my lip products apply smoother and last longer throughout the day. 

I also have a video on my YouTube Channel all about this exact lip scrub if you would like to check that out as well. Quick Tip | Natural Lip Exfoliant 

Make sure you let me know if you have any similar recipes which you make at home or any other amazing DIY, I would love to hear about them! 

Much Love, S .x.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13820461/?claim=2f3vqxyu2x2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments

Post a Comment