July 05, 2017

Clear + Brilliant - 7 Day Review

Hey Guys, 

I was lucky enough to be invited to try out the Clear + BrilliantTreatment. Rather than just making a blog post on my experience, I have filmed it - that was you can see first hand exactly how my skin is looking. 

So what is a Clear + Brilliant Treatment? 

This treatment was developed by the pioneers of fractional laser treatments. The Clear + Brilliant system is designed to deliver powerfully precise laser energy to stimulate a refreshing boost that only Clear + Brilliant can deliver. Firstly a numbing cream is applied all over the face and then cleaned prior to the treatment. The machine is then guided across the face, this whole process took around 15min (minus numbing time). After my face felt slightly irritated and had a fair bit of heat coming from it - very similar to sunburn. Later that afternoon, my skin started to feel rather rough and grainy, like sandpaper. 

This treatment is suggested to be aimed at those with pigmentation issues, dull skin or looking for a youthful boost. It is also designed to help fight the natural affects of ageing and improve skin texture and tone. 

If you are interested to see my skin experience with the Clear + Brilliant treatment, click the video below. 

http://bit.ly/2smdsoY

Talk Soon, S x. 

8 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing, i have heard so much about the laser treatments which help pigmentation issues. Thank you for this post, i will check out your video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try laser treatments for dullness and pigmentation at some point but I really can afford the down time at the moment. I work with kids and dollars to donuts they would all ask me 20 times a day why my face was red or rough haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds really interesting and I'm off to have a watch of your video as I'm intrigued to see what your results were.

    Kayte
    www.immbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The treatment sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, that is full on! I would be really excited to try this, but nervous too, your skin did look very red! I guess it is all worth it in the end! Xx

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will show this to my GF as she is always looking for new skin treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like an interesting treatment. Thank you for your review. My skin is sensitive I wonder if it will react negatively to this.

    ReplyDelete