November 10, 2015

Top 5 Dream Beach Destinations

With summer just around the corner and some amazing weather already upon us in sunny Queensland, I thought I would share with you my Top 5 dream beach destinations.

These are places which are on my bucket list & I am yet to tick off.

Philippines
Maybe one of the more forgotten Asian countries but also possibly why it may also be still so amazing. With the most picturesque beaches, reefs & rice terraces.. I think it would be a perfect relaxed getaway. Also it is not too expensive or too far away from Australia.

PS. there is a mermaid swimming academy - yup! Done. Sign me Up!!


Aitutaki, Cook Islands
I think this would be one place most people haven't heard of or even considered for an island getaway. Aitutaki is famous for its amazing central turquoise lagoon. Just do a google image search.. need I say more!



Maldives
The Maldives has to be one of the most dreamed about holiday destinations. I couldn't not include it on my top 5. It is one of the most luxury looking escapes, it is actually a cluster of 185 islands which actually blew my mind. The biggest challenge with the Maldives would be choosing where to stay.



Bora Bora
I feel Bora Bora is similar to the Maldives but hey - that definitely wouldn't stop me checking it out. It is located in French Polynesia in the South Pacific. If you haven't guess already - yup it has the amazing bungalows just like the Maldives - these seem like heaven. Bora Bora is also surrounded by sand-fringed islets, which creates a turquoise lagoon protected by a coral reef. It is also well known for it’s known for its scuba diving - another bucket list item for me!


Caribbean Islands
Yes this may very well be cheating but only on a technicality. And to be honest how could you pick just one. This is exactly what Island hoping is all about. After seeing the #trippinwithtarte photos & snaps in Turks & caicos - you would have to be crazy to not want to visit. It is also a bucket list item of mine to swim with the pigs in Exuma, Bahamas. If you have never seen it, make sure you YouTube it!



After reading my Top 5, I am sure you wont be able to pack your bags quick enough. I know I am wishing I was off on an island vaycay - that is for sure!

Leave me a comment, telling my where your dream beach destination is or if I already mentioned it!

Talk Soon, S x.

Photos: Google Images.

4 comments:

  1. I need a beach getaway ASAP! Even if it is just to Noosa!! I have friends going to the Philippines in a couple of weeks, I can't wait to see pictures, as it is somewhere you don't really hear much about! Cook Islands, Tahiti, Maldives! They are all so gorgeous! Another hidden gem I really want to go to is Sri Lanka, - (which is only a 45min plane ride from the Maldives!!)

    Mel x | Loads of Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I didn't realise it was so close to the Maldives. I follow a girl on Insta & snapchat who is a travel blogger & she was in Sri Lanka recently and It was absolutely STUNNNNING!! xx

      Delete
  2. When you go to Bora Bora take me with you :) please and thank you xx

    www.celiaspain.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no worries at all! Lets jet off soon! x

      Delete