May 07, 2015

It's A Miracle!!!

Hey lovelies!

I hope you are all well!

If any of you follow me on Youtube or Instagram (and if you don't, you totally should!) you would know I have been obsessed with Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polishes. They were not kidding with branding these products as 'gel mani heaven'.



This is more of an appreciation post to show my love for these nail polishes as I have been constantly reaching for these whilst I give my nail beds a detox from the salon & acrylics.


There are 23 beautiful shades in the Miracle Gel collection, of which I own 7. The polishes claim to give the finish of a salon gel manicure which I can definitely vouch for. Personally when I use an ordinary polish I will be lucky to have 2 days wear before my nails start to chip. The Miracle Gel claims to last 14 days, I don't find mine last 14 days but I definitely feel they last 7 - possibly 9/10 days. This for me is fantastic and much better lasting power compared to other polishes I have used.

I have also posted a review of these polishes on my youtube channel when I first fell in love with them, you can watch it here for a more detailed review.



Talk soon, S x.


No comments

Post a Comment